Sunday, October 16, 2016

Sunday Drive

Sunday, early morning, 5am-ish.. Before my brother's flight to Manila, we, along with my partner Briane, decided to drive farther up north to have breakfast and guess what we saw?? These!!!!!


Sa-ang" is one of my absolute favies and I just didn't know where to get them (except in colon where I was once robbed -- not going back there!!)


This is before entering Cebu Yacht Club, by the road. The bigger ones cost Php 10 each, and the smaller ones 3 pieces for Php 20! They also accept orders for only Php 700 for 100 pieces. Isn't that a deal?! I mean, i know I wouldn't be ordering that much but I would certainly go up north again for a fill of these precious sea goodness! Just, YUM!!!! 

Oh, and of course I went to see Cebu Yacht Club! It's my first time and there's simply nothing like the ocean vibe early in the morning. 


And since the restaurants weren't open yet, we had to drive back to the nearest McDonald's for some breakfast. 


What a morning! And as much as I love  French Fries dipped in Choco Hot Fudge Sundae, I'd say, the highlight of my morning was the "sa-ang"! Next time though, I will bring my own vinegar as theirs is a little too bland for my taste!  You guys might want to do the same!

I hope you guys have a great week ahead! xx

4 comments:

  1. Ate!! :) asa dapita sa north?? Malooy..:)

    -edgen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kana left turn padung sa cebu yacht club? Diha jud, daplin sa dalan! :) salamat sa pagcomment!!!

      Delete